15/09/2010

I'm getting HUGE

It's 10:28pm and I just got home from gym.

I plan on getting enormous. Like this magnificent piece of statuesque greatness. She is my muse, her name is Genevieve:



Please note the following facts which make her such a fabulous example of womanhood:


1. Her dam-like cleavage clearly portrays her earth-shattering sexuality.
2. A tan which would make Hercules ashamed to be called a Demi-God.
3. Her necklessness, a shrine to her power and grace.
4. Her bulging, globular veins, a testimony to her determination.



I'm very excited to look like this. It's going to be incredible. Bouncers won't ask me for ID anymore. Personal trainers will stop asking if I would like some assistance on the gym machines. I won't need a trolley when I take my shopping to the car. Just imagine the possibilities!
It shouldn't be to difficult though because I bought one of these:


According to Fabio, my trainer, if I work out for 8.27hours a day (and take a few supplements, obviously) I will look like Genevieve in a few months. This is Fabio, the one on the far right:


I also bought some of this incredibly nutritious, health supplement. It's very good for you! As the name explains, it's purely natural, you could even give it to your baby instead of breastmilk! Look it's even the 2nd edition, the first was just so good, they needed to make one even better!


I will keep you all updated on my progress. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment