22/12/2011

Ya, I'm alive.

I haven't written in months and it's not because I forgot to, it's because shit has been buckwild.

Like, completely buckwild. Not "Oh deary me, look how busy I am as I visit friends and go to clubs and study a little and stuff", but completely and utterly crazy. Ie. Buckwild.

A lot has happened. Here is a list.

A LIST OF THING THAT HAVE HAPPENED:



1) I started writing for FoodBlog Cape Town. (@FoodBlogCT)

2) The promo company you've heard me bitch about got seriously busy and I had a lot to organise. I'm fancy like that.

3) Breakup, makeup, breakup, makeup, breakup. Yeah, you know how it goes.

4) I had my advertising portfolio to finish. It's marvellous.

5) I graduated. Again.

6) Moved houses. Still slightly homeless.

7) And found me a job. F*CKING THRILLED!

So yeah, things have been pretty intense. But I do plan on getting back into this blogging thing, because now that I am writing, although I'm probably not being particularly interesting, I'm enjoying it.

Every birthday that has come and gone, people have asked me if I feel older and everytime the answer is "no". This year was different though. I do feel older as I move into a completely different phase of my life. I'm feeling quite grown up. And I am loving it.

Seriously looking forward to 2012 because I feel like, no, I know that it's going to be a goodie.

Will write something less deep and more interesting soon. This was more for my sake then for any of you.

GypsyFeet

No comments:

Post a Comment