07/10/2013

Got my nails did.

I love me a little bit of pampering, but my purse really doesn’t. Spas and “commercial” beauticians charge a fortune I just don’t have. BUT THEN I HEARD ABOUT SHEREEEEEEEN! (Thank you @PrettyMintBlog) Can ya tell that I am excited?

Shereen is fabulous. She is lovely and sweet and professional – but because she works from home she doesn’t have the overheads that force her to charge an arm and a leg. She also honestly just doesn’t want to rip people off.

 I haven’t been for anything other than Gelish (yet) but my nails looked absolutely stunning and it only cost R120. I know right? Plus, if you had gone to her for Gelish, she won’t charge to remove it at the next appointment – something that a lot of beauticians do, which I find very cheeky.

Other perks?

-       Get 50% off a treatment on your birthday
-       Buy 3 treatments in advance and get the 4th free
-       Get a 10% discount on treatments for every referral you make
-       And other awesome specials she posts on Facebook!


So be awesome and show Shereen some love. If you'd like her number, I'll put you in touch! Just comment with your email address and I will send it on with her pricelist. Or just follow her on Facebook or Twitter and you can chat to her directly.

French for Jess

Stormy for Kayli



This was in no way endorsed by Shereen from Waxed, by Oprah or by God. I wrote this on my own accord because I liked the service I received. Thanks Shereen.



1 comment: