20/11/2013

Nepotism: Because I Can.

My sister is an incredible human being. Our whole family has forever and always been involved in the food industry in some way. And she being the odd one out, has always loved baking. So much so that she COMPLETELY SELF-TAUGHT herself how to make these incredible creations, over and above her full catering service.

But they're not just beautiful. They also taste delish, are dairy-free, and she can try accommodate for other allergies.

I am so exceptionally proud of her - so here is my little blog full of nepotism. Sue me.

Please like her page on Facebook and give her a little (lotta) love.




















1 comment:

  1. Your sister is SO talented. There's nothing worse than a GORGEOUS cake that tastes average - and it's never like that with hers. Always makes me want a birthday just so I can buy one. Recent fav is that haunted house - and the PANCAKES!

    ReplyDelete