16/02/2011

Hi there, I'm GypsyFeet

I haven’t written in a while. Probably ‘coz the BossLady said that she isn’t marking our blogs anymore since she's busy with the new troop of First Years. Today I felt something was lacking in my life and I realised it was the fact that I missed writing about stuff that interested me. So here goes nothing, a bit of a life update:


1. I’m a Proud Mom
I was drunk the other night! Gasp! Who does that? Off we trotted home at around 4am from Fez to my friend's house to find some food. And I quite literally stumbled across a cat. “Shhhee hash’nt got a howme” I was told. “She waz jusht like, like left here in the garden. Her name is Jezabelle.” Jezabelle? Like the slut? I immediately picked up the cat and took it home. It felt like a magnificent idea at the time. I renamed the cat Bella (no, not Twilight Bella, JezaBELLE-kinda Bella) and went to sleep. I woke up at 7am and thought about how strange my dreams were until I rolled over and found a cat staring me deeply in the eyes. Fuck.


Bella can breakdance


2. The First Years

So luckily for us the First Years haven’t been too bad. My mentoree or whatever it is called, is a tall, pretty, blond girl. Although not generally the type of female I associate myself with, she is however very nice, I quite enjoy her. She may stay. At least she doesn’t smell or kill people. All in all, they seem like quite a nice bunch.

3. Love SucksIt was Valentine’s Day on Monday and I helped out sign up people to the 5fm, Vuzu TV and Chevrolet “Love Sucks” party. We each had to go on 20 speed dates in order to beat the Speed Dating World Record. It started out quite fun and I really enjoyed the first 10 dates, the final 10 were horrible though. A gay guy told me that he had no interest in me and was merely there for the fun of it. I asked another guy what he did for a living and he responded, “I’m an accountant. So what’s your favourite sexual position.” I may have ditched the final 4 dates and gone to the bar, it was much nicer there.

The Bosslady is taking us out for dinner tomorrow night and then we are all going to Fez. If anyone sees me holding a cat, stop me.
Kayli and Kitteh

No comments:

Post a Comment