08/07/2013

Ooops, your pen!s is showing.

Tattoos. We’ve all seen amazing ones. We’ve all seen hideous ones. I can kinda understand when someone gets a tattoo of a fairy on their lower back, thinking it is just grand. And then obviously lives to regret it. My theory is that they had an idea in their mind of this stunning, whimsical design, which turned out to be just an average trampstamp. What I don’t understand is this:



The Penis Tattoo

I am not sure why it has a halo. Or why it is so small.



It's a thug life.



Good luck for your next job interview.



ADIDAP



Genitals in clothes. A must have this season.



Look mom, a fire breathing dang-a-lang!


Barbed wire and a crotch pit. Class.



Overcompensating much?



Just the kinda gal you wanna take home to the parents.



WHY?



Hey Drake, wanna copyright this one too?



Scopios: UNITE!

Found by @_aimless - although I'm not sure what she was
Googling in the first place.



3 comments:

  1. Greg Gelb from greggelb.wordpress.com wrote:

    I wonder what these people were thinking.... [It is saying I am commenting as "Anonymous"... which last I checked I know who I am]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I feel like a doos

    ReplyDelete