10/07/2014

Breathe Salon and Spa Review & Competition

Choice kills me. I'm that girl sitting in the restaurant, intently reading the menu while the rest of the table burn holes of hatred through it, as they wait for me to choose. And the same goes the spa:

"What treatment are you having today?"
"Uhhh"
"Hello?
"Uhhhhhh"
"Hello? Anyone there?"
"What even are you asking me questions for?!"

This said, spa treatments are often an easier choice, because I go with the one I can afford.

Until now. Until I was invited to The Breathe Spa & Hair Salon.

Sit down or you may hurt yourself. No, sit. Are you sitting? Good. Now read this:



400 buckaroodles for 3 treatments over 90 minutes? You've got to be kidding me.

Located in the heart of the Winelands, on the Pearl Valley Golf Estate, Breathe offer a full range of treatments from manicures and pedicures, to hair styling, hair and eyelash extensions, body treatments, and more.

After a scenic 45 minute drive (this is a lie, I am terrified of driving to places I don't know, but for most it would be considered scenic) I was ready to get some spa in my life. Clothes off, robe on, tour time then... relax.


I wasn't actually able to try the full Winter Special: I'd just had gelish done on my fingers and toes and had an event a few hours later so I was worried that I would have a facial break out. Bad timing Kayli. So after an amazingly relaxing back massage, I had reflexology for the first time. And guess what, apparently my body is very healthy and calm. How do I know this? Because the therapist kept telling me that a certain prod would hurt and nothing did. Yes, I am the epitome of health, pass me another burger and chips, dammit.

Whether you go for 30 minutes, for the day, or you even book the venue for corporate events or pamper parties (they can even do kiddies birthday parties) you are in for a good time. Not only is Breathe beautiful, it's intimate, unpretentious and I was comfortable from the minute I arrived - literally and figuratively.


COMPETITION

How would you like to win a Winter Package from Breathe? The real version, not the useless Kayli version. All you gotta do is:

1. Tweet this: "Hi @KayliVee I want to win a relaxing Core Warming Winter Package from @BreatheSpa_HS http://bit.ly/1rauhJm"

2. Like Breath Spa and Hair Salon on Facebook

3. If you don't have Twitter (gasp) or for an extra entry, you can comment on this page saying which three treatments you'd choose.

And, GO!


T&Cs
Winner to receive a Winter Warmer Package only
Winner from Cape Town and surrounding areas only
Prize to be redeemed by 31 August 2014






11 comments:

  1. Hot stone, facial & manicure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot stone to ease my back after long days in front of a mac. A facial to cleanse my skin from the blasting air con I sit beneath and a manicure as I just can not get the hang of painting my left hand myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot stone back massage
    Express facial
    Express pedicure
    ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello hot stone massage, express mani, and express pedi!!

    because hot stone = it's freezing ice cold right now and i have zero desire to get naked for anyone or anything right now but lemme tell you now, I would so get naked for that!!
    express mani = hands up for anyone who wants ugly finger nails??? *silence* oh yea, when handing over credit (i wish! read: debit) cards, i want them pretty nails!!
    express pedi = i'm currently living in my ugg(ly) boots and that's the only thing that will ever make them pretty!!

    so maybe pick me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot stone, facial and pedi.... Because in my (shameful) existence I have yet to experience any of the above. Not to say that I haven't wanted to! Would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything! Fix me! Relieve my stress! Make me pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mani, pedi and HOT STONE back massage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot stone back massage, express facial and express manicure. I'm moving back to Cape Town in August and would love a welcome home treat like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hot stone (because it's the tits), facial and manicure (no one is touching these feet). Did I win? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dammit! Why give me 3 things to choose from 4 things. I want all the things. Mmm...mani, pedi and massage...I think. No wait, pedi, facial and massage...uhmmm. Ja, one of those combos ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was a good and healthy content regarding spa therapies, we really appreciate you and also we offer our yuan thai spa at Mumbai center.

    ReplyDelete