01/08/2010

The Villiage Idiot

The stupidity of certain people really blows my mind. Like really.

I mean, we all make mistakes. Just the other day I was looking in the freezer for something to eat. Upon finding nothing which interested me I decided to close the freezer. My mommy always told me never to leave it open. The problem was that I forgot to remove my head first. I escaped with both a bruised right ear and ego.

But at least I was at home and up until the posting of this blog, no one knew of my sin.

People on Facebook however are publically re-tarded.


"Ooooh oooohhhh click here and you will see the funniest thing in the world/naked women/hookers on Google Street View" IT'S LYING TO YOU. IT LIES. THROUGH IT'S SPINICH ENCRUSTED TEETH.

I mean really, first you have to click it. Then you have to "like" it. Then you have to invite all your friends. All this has to be done BEFORE you can see the thing. IT'S LYING YOU STUPID FOOLS.

There is also the one where you have to click on the group, then like it, then befriend it, then tag it in your status saying how wonderful it is. But don't fret, because if you do all that they will send you a free laptop! I mean, omg, that is like totally amazing. I will do that. Because myself and the 84,63726 people that joined the group are so gonna get free laptops.

So before you declare that you are married to the free laptop group, count slowly from 1 to 10. This should give you ample time to reduce the free-stuff induced mania.

However, if you get an invite telling you that if you don't join the group; 8 legged goblins with horns for arms and budgie-like features will attack you in the middle of the night, you better join it. Especially if the group title is followed by at least 10 exclamation marks. Then it's legit.


If you don't join this, animals will become sterile

If you don't join this group you will explode tomorrow!!!!

IF YOU DON'T JOIN THIS GROUP, I WILL BECOME A DINOSAUR AND EAT YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment