27/06/2013

Get on my face, sunglasses.

I am very bad at looking after sunglasses.

I will ultimately sit or stand on them, so I have always bought el cheapos. Last year I bought a pair of Vogues from Sunglass Hut and for the first time I actually looked after them for a whole 18 months. When I know something costs more, I tend to be more responsible. Then one "fine" day in Cape Town, the wind blew them straight off my head and they were scratched revoltingly. I was going to take them back (I will get to why later) but then a week later I lost them. *cue wailing*

UNTIL TODAY! WOOT WOOT!

I was very lucky to win a competition from A Fashion Friend and Sunglass Hut. These lovely folks gave me R1000 to spend on a new pair of sunnies!




Sunglasses Hut aren't cheap, but you get an amazing quality product. PLUS if you break/scratch/destroy them, you can take them back to the store and they will check the original price of the glasses, and give you half that price off your new pair. Score.

Sunglass Hut is also having a very cool sale at the moment. So get involved.

Follow @AFashionFriend and @SunglassHutSA on Twittz and A Fashion Friend and Sunglass Hut on Facebook.





 Neither parties even know that I am writing this. I won the competition randomly. Blah blah. Disclaimer disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment