24/02/2014

Dear Internet, this is why you suck.



1. Happy birthday dear... me?
If it is someone's birthday, why are you posting photos of yourself with them? Why can't it just be a nice photo of them? Are you reminding them that you are their friend? Please make me understand.

***

"Why do guys always stop me in the street to tell me that I'm pretty? It's so creepy!"

2. Tell me more.
Tell me more about how everyone loves you. Tell me more. 


***

Don't look at me, I'm hideous! #gym #sweaty #eatclean
#Natural

Oh my gosh, I'm so sick! #sick #flu #sick #feelsorryforme #Natural

Just woke up! #NoMakeUpNoCare #LongHairDontCare
#Natural
3. #Selfie #Natural
#no.

***

Where is the nearest Pick n Pay in Claremont?
Where can I buy a hairdryer?
What time is it?
When is Easter?
How do I find your site on Google?
How do I fry an egg?
How long should you cook toast for?
What's the weather going to be like tomorrow?

4. I am not your Google.
GOOGLE IT.


***



5. You are so (un)wise, sensei.
Why do people make how-to videos that tell us how to do things we already know how to do? Just, why?




4 comments:

  1. O, the video is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny. can you be like my fairy godmother or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure thing. Although I haven't figured out what my magical powers are yet.

      Delete